Direct Drive Compressor, as the name suggests, this compressor has no intermediate belt or pulley. Having a crankshaft, it comes directly attached with motor. This compressor is uniquely designed to offer various benefits to users like less wear and tear, reduction in power bill, efficient operation and lesser moving parts. Our offered Direct Drive Compressor is suitable for large scale industrial applications. Premium grade steel valve plates and cast iron connecting rods makes this compressor gives great returns on investment.
- Direct drive- Unique integrated design of motor and top block
- 220 Lt tank
- Low operational speed at 960 rpm using a 6 pole motor
- Complete cast iron construction
- Cast iron connecting rods and crank shaft
- Aluminum inter and after cooler
- Stainless Steel valve plates
- Starter and pressure switch of proven reliability over time.